GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR)
In May 2018, the government introduced new legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
In order to comply with the GDPR legislation, we would like to confirm the personal information we collect when you place an order. For all orders, we also need your agreement to allow us to do so.
- We will securely hold the demographic information you provide including contact details.
- Underlay4u do not hold any bank details.
- We hold documentation relating to orders, to enable us to process the order and deal with any complaints in the future.
- This data is held in both paper form and electronically on our sales order processing system.
- This system has a modern fire wall protection in place and is supported by our third-party IT providers.
- When disposing of your data, all hard records will be shredded.
- We may communicate with you from time to time with details of products or promotional activity.
- We will not pass your details on to other parties without your prior consent.
For any phone orders you wish to place, register your consent in the form below. Please call 01772 708 433