Use the links below to navigate through this comprehensive guide on helping you choose the best underlay for your needs
Section 1: Advice on ‘What’s the BEST Underlay?’
- Should I use the same underlay for the whole house?
- How do I choose which underlay is best for me?
- Best for a bedroom carpet?
- Best for a living room carpet?
- Best for a kitchen floor?
- Best for a hall, landing or stairs carpet?
- Best for a room on a budget
- Best for a concrete or tile floor?
- Best for a laminate floor?
- Best for Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)?
- What is the best underlay for noise reduction?
- Which underlay is best to cover a ceramic tile floor?
- How much underlay do I need?
- What’s the easiest way to fit my underlay?
- Do you sell carpets?
Section 2: General Advice
- What is underlay?
- Why should I buy underlay?
- Why is it needed?
- What are the different types of underlay?
- What is the difference between PU foam and sponge rubber?
- Can underlay be soundproof?
- What should I consider before purchasing?
- Can underlay be used for laminate flooring?
- Can underlay be used for wood flooring?
- Can I use old carpet as underlay?
- What underlay can I use for underfloor heating?
- Should I buy extra underlay in case of mistakes?
Section 3: Underlay4u Specific Advice
- How do I order from Underlay4u
- Can I get a sample of one of your materials?
- How much does delivery cost
- How long does delivery take?
- My order hasn’t arrived! Where is it?
- Do you deliver on the weekend?
- How do I return my product?
- Where is Underlay4u, can I come and visit?
- Where can I find out more about Underlay4u Products
Section 4: Specialist Advice
- Does foam underlay react with Asphalt floor?
- Which underlay has the highest tog rating?
- What is the best underlay to cover old draughty floorboards?
- Do you have an alternative to crumb rubber underlay?
- What is the best flame retardant underlay?
- Do I need to install gripper rods in front of a door or trim underneath it?
Advice on ‘What’s the best underlay?’
Underlay4U Specific Advice