When it comes to floor materials, laminate reigns supreme! The reason for this is lower installation costs, it is easy to install and has minimal maintenance. Having a laminate floor will decrease sound levels and improve insulation which will lead to a decrease in utility bills. Using the services of a professional floor company will be ideal as we can guide you as to what thickness levels would be suitable for your home. At Underlay4U, we have provided top quality flooring options to a wide variety of customers including homes and businesses over the years.
Some of the most popular materials with homes and business owners are:
- Sonic Gold – One of the most cost-effective materials in use, easy to install and offers great acoustics with noise reduction of up to 22db. It also provides great thermal conductivity and is ideal for areas with heavy footfall.
- Tredaire Boardwalk Laminate - It is a high resilient sponge rubber underlay specifically for timber and wood floors with great moisture resistance (in conjunction with Vapourstop/Vapourtape sealing) and noise reduction of up to 23db.
- DuralayHeatflow – Is made of high density sponge rubber of a 2.75 thickness underlay with a TOG rating of 0.35 and 21db noise reduction. Has Thermylin TM for great thermal conductivity and suited for timber and engineered wood floors.
- Combat Plus: Is a 3.00 mm underlay suitable for use between wood/laminate and concrete floors. Great thermal conductivity, heating properties and resists mould, fungi and bacteria, besides repelling water and having 100% recyclable properties.
- Quick Therm Laminate: It is 0.35 Togs underlay perfect for noise insulation and heating and is made of high density poly-foam.
Sonic Classic 5mm Laminate Underlay With Buil...
Duralay Heatflow Laminate Underlay For Underf...
Low Cost And Great Quality - 3.00mm High Qua...
Quick Therm 1.80mm lamiate underlay for use w...
Out of stock